Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Niagara Falls historic rates

shawntime

Registered
Hi, i can`t find any information on historic housing price for Niagara Falls. Any links? What do you think about around Epwoth circle? How much would a house in good shape have cost 10 years ago. What do think in 5 or 10 years a value around here might increase by, Not some much? Any advice on living there would be appreciated.

housingrental

Registered
Contact a local realtor, they`ll be able to easily find the information you want
You might (not sure) be able find city / area wide statistics on the realtor`s association website

Rickson9

Registered
QUOTE (shawntime @ Jun 14 2010, 04:59 PM) helpfulness rating 0/10

intelligent question rating 0/10

ontariolandlord

Registered
QUOTE (Rickson9 @ Jun 14 2010, 03:44 PM) intelligent question rating 0/10
Seems to be an intelligent post by the OP to me. Of course he knows to contact a Realtor in the region. However, are realtors always truthful and the best source of advice? He wanted to know if anyone here had some insider insight. And he gets attacked. Not very professional.

dwoychuk

Registered
QUOTE (ontariolandlord @ Jun 14 2010, 07:12 PM) Seems to be an intelligent post by the OP to me. Of course he knows to contact a Realtor in the region. However, are realtors always truthful and the best source of advice? He wanted to know if anyone here had some insider insight. And he gets attacked. Not very professional.

He should have probably specified that he was looking for "insider information" the reply was an appropriate response to the question. His second post was just a touch ignorant.

dwoychuk

Registered
QUOTE (ontariolandlord @ Jun 14 2010, 07:13 PM) Shawntime, I`m trying to send a PM to you. The feature seems to be down.

PM doesn`t work because you are not a REIN member.

housingrental

Registered
I`ve tried to help you to the best of my ability. Why the hate?

QUOTE (shawntime @ Jun 14 2010, 04:59 PM) helpfulness rating 0/10

housingrental

Registered
While I`m not sure if you`ve had a bad experience with a realtor recently but I`ve dealt with many realtors and I`ve never had one provided fraudulant statistics. You have?

He wasn`t attacked. I answered his question. He gave an insulting reply for no apparent reason.

QUOTE (ontariolandlord @ Jun 14 2010, 09:12 PM) Seems to be an intelligent post by the OP to me. Of course he knows to contact a Realtor in the region. However, are realtors always truthful and the best source of advice? He wanted to know if anyone here had some insider insight. And he gets attacked. Not very professional.

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (dwoychuk @ Jun 14 2010, 09:09 PM) PM doesn`t work because you are not a REIN member.

Notice a recurring theme?

Top Bottom