Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No downpayment for JV Partner

RandyStoik

Registered
Could anyone point me in the direction of the forms and calculations that deal with me putting in the downpayment on a place for someone who doesn`t have enough for a downpayment and once we refinance, I would get my downpayment amount back and haslf the profit. They get to keep the house and I make some money by helping some get into a house or townhouse.

Any help would be appreciated.

Randy

RobMacdonald

Registered
Hi Randy,

There`s a number of different ways you could do this and several different options of the forms you can use. What type of calculation were you looking to do? If you could clarify your question, I`m sure a number of people would be able to help.

RandyStoik

Registered
QUOTE (RobMacdonaldCMT @ Jan 12 2009, 11:56 PM) Hi Randy,

There`s a number of different ways you could do this and several different options of the forms you can use. What type of calculation were you looking to do? If you could clarify your question, I`m sure a number of people would be able to help.

Well, I want to be able to show exactly how this idea would work to potential partners. I want to show them the best way we can set it up and how the money will be split after we decide to part ways. Basically take them step by step through the process and realistically show them what they could make and waht I can make as well.

GaryMcGowan

Registered
It sounds like a Lease Option ( Rent to Own ) would be better suited for what you may want to accomplish. You can search the forum for those topics.

gary

Top Bottom