Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No Membership Priveleges but I am a member

rrees

Registered
Hi,

I just registered on REIN after the weekend seminar. Does it take time before I get access to the Member only sections? I am a paying member. I just registered 10 minutes before writing this.

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (rrees @ Jun 17 2010, 12:11 AM) Hi,

I just registered on REIN after the weekend seminar. Does it take time before I get access to the Member only sections? I am a paying member. I just registered 10 minutes before writing this.
Yes, it will take about 48 hours for approval to go through the office from what I remember.

R

RussellWestcott

Welcome to the community, and to the family... you have made the right choice, to your future

Call the office 604-856-2825.

Talk to Madison Norton, and he will immediately be able to set you up... if he already hasn`t

Savanah

Registered
Hi there! I have also just registered. I understand that it can take a couple of days to become a member, however, I would like to attend a workshop in 2 days and would like to make sure I can register for it, not as a guest. I am willing to wait until tomorrow to register, but does anyone know how fast the workshops fill up? I dont want to miss it!
Thanks for your help!

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (Savanah @ Oct 12 2010, 10:35 PM) Hi there! I have also just registered. I understand that it can take a couple of days to become a member, however, I would like to attend a workshop in 2 days and would like to make sure I can register for it, not as a guest. I am willing to wait until tomorrow to register, but does anyone know how fast the workshops fill up? I dont want to miss it!
Thanks for your help!

Phone the REIN office tomorrow to register. You don`t have to register online!

Top Bottom