Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NuFloors, Sherwood Park

Allie

Registered
NuFloors was recommended to me by a member who has used them for his Edmonton properties so I told my general contractor, a well mannered, articulate gentleman to make a call. Perhaps this company has become busier since this member last used them but I found them to be impolite and terse in their communication. This is what my general contractor related to me: "Called NuFloors and he doesn`t want the job. In fact he asked me who else was quoting the job before he would even consider it. Then he asked who was my client.... He also he said he doesn`t do work in Edmonton. "

I understand that a company can be working at full capacity, and has to turn away clients but NuFloor`s poor customer relations tainted my first impression. I`m not sure if this outfit has been jaded by investors (as opposed to home owners) not providing them the full profit margin they are looking for but I wanted to share my experience to save both NuFloors and REIN members some time.

Dan_Eisenhauer

Registered
My experience with NuFloors of Sherwood Park has been just the opposite. It was friendly, helpful, cost efficient and beyond reproach of any kind. I would highly them to anyone as a result.

My properties are in North East Edmonton.

Allie

Registered
Maybe I got a different guy than you. I`m pretty sure his name is Ralph. Apparently Ralph added that he would not even bother with giving a quote out if another company has already given a quote.

Top Bottom