Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Off the Side Lines

Rick339

Real Estate Investment Consultant, Writer, Blogger
Registered
I am not sure how many times I have gone to a REIN meeting and the question is asked have you sent in all your properties that you have purchased? REIN has helped many people take action and get off the Real Estate Investment Sidelines. Every ACRE meeting I have gone to REIN announces the latest numbers of REIN Members who have taken action; time for me to step up and support REIN. I would challenge anyone who has been sitting on the sidelines not updating their investment property purchases to take a little action.

Happy Halloween!!

Rick

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Report your properties at the following link: http://reinawards.com/awards/

How the Program Works:

When you join REIN™ it is important to complete the “17-3” questionnaire (as noted in the Jump Start Program).
Every time you reach an Award level report online to the REIN™ office. We’ll then update your records and add them into the REIN™ member property total. We’ll then update your records and add them into the REIN™ member property total.
As you attain each award level you will be presented with a special REIN™ Real Estate Award at a monthly workshop.
If you wish to acquire properties at a faster rate than the 3-5-9 action plan we will work with you to buy 17 properties in much less than 3 years.

We will provide you with all the strategies and knowledge you need to achieve your goals – you bring the desire to succeed!

Rules & Guidelines:

• All purchases of real estate count towards your total, provided the following criteria are met:
  • Title: Each individually title property counts as one property. For example, a single family home, a strata-title townhouse or a non-strata duplex would all count as one property. A 10 unit apartment complex in which all units are strata-titled would count as 10 properties, whereas the same type of building with non-strata ownership would count as 1 property.
  • Ownership: Properties in which you have a 25-39% ownership interest or equity count as one property, each to a maximum of 5 properties of this type. Properties in which you have a 40% or greater ownership interest or equity count without limit
  • REIN membership: Only properties purchased during full active REIN™ membership count. Properties purchased before joining REIN™ do not count towards your total properties for you PIN, however they can be included in the REIN™ member property total when you send them in. REIN totals are the total number of purchases made by REIN members whether they were REIN members when they bought it or not. REIN total is separate from awards.
  • Time Limit: There is no maximum time limit to achieving any of the award levels, as long as you remain a REIN™ member. The REIN™ program is designed to provide you with the support to achieve the goals you wish at the speed you wish...it is totally up to you!
  • Your Own Home: All properties you purchase after you become a REIN™ member count towards your awards, whether it be your own home or rental property. In fact, even if you purchase a personal use recreational property, it will also count.

Top Bottom