Ontario REIN Field Trip

chester

Registered
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering who here will be attending the Ontario Field Trip on Oct 1st. My fiancee and I will be there and it will be our first time. We`re excited about it but we`re still not sure what to expect. When I was registering for the event I forgot to ask where the registration is taking place. Does anyone know?

Looking forward to meeting some of you expert real estate investors there!

Mitch

JoeRagona

Registered
Hi Mitch!!

Congratulations on taking this step, I for one will be there - you can`t keep me away from these things!!! There will be bus loads of members shooting over to REIN`s top investment towns. You will be receiving an email about registration and location soon, I`m not sure that information is publically known yet. But be ready for a very fun filled day and plan to come to the all day conference the next day...it will be a blast!

Pheenix

REIN Member
QUOTE (chester @ Sep 21 2010, 12:50 PM) . . . We`re excited about it but we`re still not sure what to expect. . .

Mitch

Will be my first too, so I think the question bears repeating - other than open minds, a big smile and an extended hand, what to bring and what is the format?

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (Pheenix @ Sep 22 2010, 11:07 PM) Will be my first too, so I think the question bears repeating - other than open minds, a big smile and an extended hand, what to bring and what is the format?

Brad,

Maybe bring a small notepad and a pen.
Other than that, prepare for fun!

See you there!

Neil.

MrHamilton

Registered
QUOTE (Pheenix @ Sep 22 2010, 11:07 PM) Will be my first too, so I think the question bears repeating - other than open minds, a big smile and an extended hand, what to bring and what is the format?

If you plan on networking, bring business cards. Plus its a long day so drinks and snacks would be a good idea too.

Cheers,
Erwin

RArora

Registered
I went on one of them 2 yrs back and it was very informative.
Yes, do bring business cards, network with new people - sit in a new seat after every stop so that you can meet more people than you would if you stick to the same seat all through. Also, take in all the information you get and the positive vibes but do your own homework too after that before making a decision. REIN is a great place to keep focus if you`re an investor but at the end of the day you`re on your own-its your money, your credit and your future so do your due diligence and make a decision.

chester

Registered
I just wanted to follow up on this thread and say that the Field Trip was a great experience. This was our first REIN event and we thought it was top notch. All of the speakers on our bus were very informative and answered all questions and explained everything very clearly.

And I`m pleased to say that a lot of the info with regards to where to buy further confirmed our own investigating which gave us confidence to put an offer on our first investment property!

Thanks to the REIN staff for a great day!

Mitch