Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orillia Reno`s - Handyman or Company Wanted

tylerpearson

REIN Member
Hello all...Hope all is well.

I have some cosmetic renovations which need to be completed at one of my Orillia properties. Nothing major but will include the following:

- Install new kitchen counter, sink and faucet
- New laminate flooring
- New light fixtures
- Painting etc.

If any of you can reccommend a contact/company it would be greatly appreciated as we all know how difficult reputable ones are to find.

Cheers,
Tyler

BlairClarke

Registered
you need Ken Cain!!! He`s a great guy and really really good! i used him just recently 705-321-6646!

muskokalandlord

Registered
QUOTE (tylerpearson @ Jul 14 2010, 03:08 PM) Hello all...Hope all is well.

I have some cosmetic renovations which need to be completed at one of my Orillia properties. Nothing major but will include the following:

- Install new kitchen counter, sink and faucet
- New laminate flooring
- New light fixtures
- Painting etc.

If any of you can reccommend a contact/company it would be greatly appreciated as we all know how difficult reputable ones are to find.

Cheers,
Tyler

muskokalandlord

Registered
Hi, I`m writing in response to your letter regarding the reno`s you wish to have complete on your home. I`m a contractor/carpenter, I have owed and operated my own business for 7 years and located near Orillia.....Give me a call and i`ll give you a quote on those reno`s Daryl 644-0548

Top Bottom