Ottawa - How active is REIN in Ottawa?

schadha

Registered
Sep 26, 2007
Ottawa
I am a relatively new and small time investor in Real-estate and have purchased some small properties in Canada and Offshore.

I am looking to tap into the Ottawa realestate network and see if REIN has an active and thriving network here. Any indications of such a network would help.

Grant

Registered
Aug 22, 2007
Hi,

Have you tried using the search feature? Click here to read an article with some tips on how to search effectively. Your question may already have been answered.

A quick search for "+ottawa +rein" came up with several topics. There are several members in the Ottawa area. You can also search for them by location (the article covers that too).

Cheers!

Nov 21, 2007
Ottawa
Hi schadha and Tyler. My name is Sandra Rodrigues (Ottawa Rein Member). I will be at the Toronto Quickstart program in April and would be happy to meet with you there. Just look for my name tag. Incidentally, to date, I haven`t received much of a response to my request to meet with other Ottawa Rein Members and that`s why I haven`t set up a meeting at this time. You can also send me a private message through Rein as I find I lose track of the posts.

See you at the April Rein Meeting.

Cheers.

JohnS

Registered
Aug 29, 2007
Ottawa
Hi all. As I`ve mentioned in other posts of this nature, I`m also in Ottawa, but I won`t be able to make it to Quickstart this year. (If you`ve never gone before, you`re in for a treat!)

Just a minor word of advice, though. There`s going to be hundreds of people there, so it`s usually pretty impossible to find the person you`re looking for just by looking at nametags. (At least, I`ve never been successful at it.) What might work better is saying that at the coffee break, you`ll meet 15 feet to the right of the coffee table, or some such thing. Lunchtime is also usually a great time to meet people, and as it`s an hour, you can actually meet someone, and not just exchange names.

Have fun!

JohnS