Ottawa real estate investors

louiselec2000

Registered
Hello,

I have been reading quite a few books about real estate including the ones of Don Campbell. I am trying to educate myself as much as I can about real estate investment. My husband and I have just moved in Ottawa and we are looking to get in contact with like minded real estate investors, that has good connections and knows great lawyers, mortgage brokers, bankers and so forth. Anyone interested for a cup of coffee, (or chill latte in this type of temperature!) please contact me, I will love to talk about the real estate market in Ottawa.

thank you,

Louise

RArora

Registered
Hi Louise

Welcome to Ottawa! Its a beautiful place to live in! as im sure you`re discovering this summer
style_emoticons

We live in Ottawa too; in Orleans (east end). I joined REIN after attending some workshops by rich dad poor dad and not wanting to invest upwards of $10k just to understand more abt RE. but joining REIN in May 08 has opened up a whole new world of opportunities-and i have even managed to drive up to TO for their monthly meetings in May and June-which is a room full of like minded RE investment focussed individuals who`r positive minded and not naysayers-or people who just talk about RE without really knowing whats going on or without knowing` whats behind the curtain`

I wud really recommend joining REIN - its a network of people and u get a wealth of information - that honestly we cudn`t compile or find out ourselves n if we did we wud have to spend a gazillion hrs collecting it.

did you relocate from within Canada?

SandraRodrigues

Registered
Hello. My name is Sandra Rodrigues. I`m a relatively new REIN member (joined Nov 2007) and I`d be happy to meet with you to share my experience/knowledge. Please PM me via My Rein Space and we`ll take it from there.

Cheers,
Sandra

jclacasse

Registered
Hi Louise,

Welcome to Ottawa! I`m a REIN member who lives in Orleans (Ottawa) & started investing in real estate back 1984.
If you need help or just to chat real estate here is my contact info:

J.C. Lacasse
[email protected]

EricBurgin

Registered
Louise:

Welcome to Ottawa. Would love to meet with you and your husband to chat about the Ottawa real estate market and REIN. Feel free to contact me to set something up. Wishing you success.

-Eric