Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Podcasts

NickDavis

REIN Member
Hello everyone,

I have just discovered the world of podcasts!

Like 99% of the people who will read this post, I am extremely busy throughout the day and find little time to read the countless amounts of information that is available. I am eager to obtain as much information as possible and wondering if anyone out there has discovered some interesting podcasts?

I have found “The Scotiabank Find the Money” podcast. Although I am sure it will be slightly biased I think it should provide some insightful information. If you are interested in the link, here it is: http://www.scotiabank.com/cda/content/0,16...9_LIDen,00.html

Has anyone else found something that may be interesting?

Nick

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Podcast is fantastic. It`s an MBA course at Stanford Business school. They have successful entrepreneurs give a lecture ever single week and then podcast them. I`ve heard some pretty cool talks on there.

QUOTE (NICKEED @ Nov 30 2008, 09:38 PM) Hello everyone,

I have just discovered the world of podcasts!

Like 99% of the people who will read this post, I am extremely busy throughout the day and find little time to read the countless amounts of information that is available. I am eager to obtain as much information as possible and wondering if anyone out there has discovered some interesting podcasts?

I have found “The Scotiabank Find the Money” podcast. Although I am sure it will be slightly biased I think it should provide some insightful information. If you are interested in the link, here it is: http://www.scotiabank.com/cda/content/0,16...9_LIDen,00.html

Has anyone else found something that may be interesting?

Nick

jarrettvaughan

Registered
Thank you for the great podcast recommendations.

I subscribe to numerous podcast as I find it a great way to stay current with everything in life (news, business, economics, music etc etc).

Here are a few of my favorite podcasts.

1. The Economist (great world perspective)
2. Financial Post Daily
3. Campbells` Comments (Mike Campbell from CKNW)
4. Mansbridge on Mansbridge (Peter Mansbridge- great interviews)
5. Wallstrip (humorous presentation of a interesting public company or economic situation)
6. Ozzie Juroch Real Estate

The following are not business related but enjoyable.
7. Rick Steves Europe Video
8. Reality Check (CKNW)
9. Best of You Tube

10. In faith, I would like to add the REIN podcast that one day, hopefully will be released!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One last thing about podcasts. Many people do not know that there are video podcasts as well. These can be great when you are traveling as you can watch them on the Train, Bus, Taxi or Plane. I live in Europe and spend a lot of times on trains so i watch a lot of video podcasts, especially Canadian news programs.

Hope some of you enjoy these podcasts and I look forward to hear more recomondations.

Top Bottom