Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Police checks

gregg

REIN Member
Does anyone know if there is somewhere on the REIN site where I can get info on police checks on new potential tenants. Thanks

ontariolandlord

Registered
QUOTE (gregg @ Sep 5 2009, 09:20 AM) Does anyone know if there is somewhere on the REIN site where I can get info on police checks on new potential tenants. Thanks
I had the Salvation Army call me and recommend a tenant. They gave him first and last, furniture, dinner plates, you name it.

I rented to him based on their recommendation.

One week into the tenancy neighbours called 911 for his fist fights and all the strangers coming over.

I got very involved....soon found there was a warrent for his arrest. Police picked him up while he yelled "slumlord!" at me as they took him out of the great propery he rented.

I`m telling the whole story at www.ontariolandlord.ca

InvestagainInc

Registered
QUOTE (gregg @ Sep 5 2009, 11:20 AM) Does anyone know if there is somewhere on the REIN site where I can get info on police checks on new potential tenants. Thanks

Are you part of any apartment associations? If you are you can usually get this pretty cheap. If not there are lots of sites available. Check out WRAMA for links to service providers.

Top Bottom