Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Potential Neighbourhoods in Calgary

nickek

Registered
Hey, I`m scoping out some neighbourhoods/towns in/around Calgary for some Goldmine Score card analysis. Any recommendations of what to add on my list, preferably in the NW area?

Fortuneinvesting

Registered
QUOTE (nickek @ Apr 7 2009, 10:20 PM) Hey, I`m scoping out some neighbourhoods/towns in/around Calgary for some Goldmine Score card analysis. Any recommendations of what to add on my list, preferably in the NW area?

Hey Nick.
I`ve got Airdrie on my watch as well as Okotoks. Airdrie is better IMO because of all the development surrounding it.
I like airdrie because the crossiron mills project, it is in the calgary-edmonton corridor, it has had outstanding growth, it is located 20 mins from calgary downtown and 15 mins from calgary NW, also i read that Clagary`s NW was gonna do some 3billion dollar project cant find it now (may have been dreaming).

Let me know your score card results. Cheers

RedlineBrett

Registered
My business requires me to stay pretty plugged into the local economics of certain communities in Calgary.

The basic premise is that you want to be close to a main transportation system (one-bus to DT, C-train or traffic artery) and also close to a couple different employment centers so that you have a larger pool of potential renters to pick from.

That is the first step of the filter. After that you need to pick the right type of property for you and your acquisition plan in order to stretch your $$ as far as you can.

I have a bunch of resources on my website www.redlinerealestate.ca or send me an email inquireATredlinerealestate.ca (replace AT with @
) and I can provide you with some of my own research to get you started.

There are also a lot of additional resources available if you are a REIN member... lots of stuff on the forums you can`t see as the general public.

Good luck!

QUOTE (nickek @ Apr 7 2009, 10:20 PM) Hey, I`m scoping out some neighbourhoods/towns in/around Calgary for some Goldmine Score card analysis. Any recommendations of what to add on my list, preferably in the NW area?

rymac

REIN Member

Who do you want to rent too?

Top Bottom