Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Presenting Redline Real Estate Group!

RedlineBrett

Registered
So in mid September I realized a large part of my own personal Belize. Along with lifelong friend and business partner I opened up two brokerages - a Real Estate sales brokerage and a mortgage brokerage which we will be growing as a "group". We offer property management under the sales brokerage and also partnered with our general contractor and opened up Redline Real Estate Renovations to truly offer the total package to our valued clients. From my `about me` page:

Redline Real Estate Sales:
• Cutting edge team of professional realtors focused on your best interests;
whether buying or selling.

Redline Real Estate Financing:
• Full service mortgage brokerage that markets your profile to the best lenders in
Canada’s competitive mortgage industry.

Redline Real Estate Renovations:
• Complete general contractor services and design solutions for home improvement
projects large or small.

Redline Real Estate Management:
• Personalized property management services for Calgary’s residential marketplace.

Redline Realty Investments:
• Investment options for income property and future developments in Calgary.

And we`re hiring!

We felt that a business like this could give our clients a level of continuity and service they can`t find anywhere else. A `cradle to grave` or `one-stop-shop` approach to the Calgary real estate service industry.

Opening this business turns the page for me on my own personal path to real estate success. What started off with a book by the night table has turned into a creative enterprise which lets me spend my days as I wish and truly make my mark on the world. The days of riding a bus to work from 8-5 and starring up at a glass ceiling seem like ages ago.

So with a successful small business ticked off the list so to speak I focus on the next goals... like creating a successful BIG business and starting a family (we are due in April
) and growing my involvement in the Calgary hockey community. I owe a great deal of my success to REIN both for endless insight and a forum full of positive thinkers. So thank YOU guys!

tahani

REIN Member
best of luck as i know its not easy to do that.

i opend mine around the same time (mid Sept)in the Cambridge Kitchener Waterloo area. its lots of work and hiring the right members of the team is the most chalanging one of them all.

let me know if i can be of assistance in anyway and one more time best of luck.

Tahani

NikZad

Registered
Congrats on the new business venture Brett! As a fellow Calgary Real Estate Agent and Rein member I always enjoy reading your posts and useful contribution to this message board. I wish you great success!

cheers on taking the next step towards your personal Belize!!

markbrad

Registered
Way to go Brett! I knew you were a mover and shaker, Just didn`t realize how much so. Congrats too on the upcoming little one... that will change your life! If you think you might be busy now..... just wait!
Keep it up

Mark Bradford

vandriani

REIN Member
Brett,

Great job on the development of the new company. Do not hesitate to contact me in regards to your computing needs.

Vince

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (vandriani @ Oct 19 2009, 11:26 AM) Brett,

Great job on the development of the new company. Do not hesitate to contact me in regards to your computing needs.

Vince

Congratulations Brett. I hope you get many REIN clients - there are not many good realtors that can help with investment properties.
But you have been around the investment block for a while now and you know what REIN members are after.

TomRebstock

Registered
Well Done Brett.
Brett`s on fire. Wishing you much further success!

I`ve seen a number of your posts. Partly because I`m a retired P. Eng. that now sells real estate to investors, I notice your posts.

Go gettem.

Tom Rebstock, P. Eng.
Brekland Realty, Oakville, ON
someone called me "the King of Guelph" recently, I have a half-dozen homes accumlated over 3 years.

QUOTE (RedlineBrett @ Oct 13 2009, 04:27 PM) So in mid September I realized a large part of my own personal Belize. Along with lifelong friend and business partner I opened up two brokerages - a Real Estate sales brokerage and a mortgage brokerage which we will be growing as a "group". We offer property management under the sales brokerage and also partnered with our general contractor and opened up Redline Real Estate Renovations to truly offer the total package to our valued clients. From my `about me` page:

• Full service mortgage brokerage that markets your profile to the best lenders in
Canada`s competitive mortgage industry.

• Complete general contractor services and design solutions for home improvement
projects large or small.

• Personalized property management services for Calgary`s residential marketplace.

And we`re hiring!

We felt that a business like this could give our clients a level of continuity and service they can`t find anywhere else. A `cradle to grave` or `one-stop-shop` approach to the Calgary real estate service industry.

Opening this business turns the page for me on my own personal path to real estate success. What started off with a book by the night table has turned into a creative enterprise which lets me spend my days as I wish and truly make my mark on the world. The days of riding a bus to work from 8-5 and starring up at a glass ceiling seem like ages ago.

So with a successful small business ticked off the list so to speak I focus on the next goals... like creating a successful BIG business and starting a family (we are due in April
) and growing my involvement in the Calgary hockey community. I owe a great deal of my success to REIN both for endless insight and a forum full of positive thinkers. So thank YOU guys!

Canal145

Registered
QUOTE (RedlineBrett @ Oct 13 2009, 02:27 PM) So in mid September I realized a large part of my own personal Belize. Along with lifelong friend and business partner I opened up two brokerages - a Real Estate sales brokerage and a mortgage brokerage which we will be growing as a "group". We offer property management under the sales brokerage and also partnered with our general contractor and opened up Redline Real Estate Renovations to truly offer the total package to our valued clients. From my `about me` page:

Canada’s competitive mortgage industry.

projects large or small.

• Personalized property management services for Calgary’s residential marketplace.

And we`re hiring!

First and foremost I would like to say congratulations on accomplishing such huge goal with the new business. I love hearing success stories. As a young professional I would love to be in your shoes as i know it was a lot of work to accomplish what you have accomplished so far. If your company is looking for a young motivated professional to be a part of your team to learn the Real Estate game I would love to be a part of your team. I just want to help your business be very successful and at the same time learn a few things. I am so eager to lend a helping hand to motivated people and at the same time learn that I would love to be a part of your team and I would not even want to get paid but I would contribute as if I was the highest paid employee. Thank you for your consideration, and once again congratulations.

bizaro86

Registered
Congrats Brett!

That`s a great milestone. As someone a few years behind you in that particular journey (IE, a young engineer working in Calgary`s oil patch with a few income properties) I find your story both interesting and inspiring.

I checked out your website, and one thing I would consider adding is a brief bio of yourself and your business partner(s). Real estate is a relationship business, so it might help to put some people behind the name. Just a thought.

Best wishes and congrats again!

Michael

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (bizaro86 @ Dec 9 2009, 03:48 PM) Congrats Brett!

That`s a great milestone. As someone a few years behind you in that particular journey (IE, a young engineer working in Calgary`s oil patch with a few income properties) I find your story both interesting and inspiring.

I checked out your website, and one thing I would consider adding is a brief bio of yourself and your business partner(s). Real estate is a relationship business, so it might help to put some people behind the name. Just a thought.

Best wishes and congrats again!

Michael

Hi Michael thank you for your feedback.

We are in the process of building another website (our third) that will personalize things a lot more for us and offer cool things like youtube videos and pictures of cool things we encounter (before/afters on renos, crazy things tenants do, neat features in properties etc). Our current website is pretty `budget` for lack of a better word and we`re going to jazz it up a bit.

Great to hear you are on the path to success yourself and you will find your engineering background will give you an excellent leg up in this business!

Top Bottom