Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems with bonus audio download through PDF

llee

Registered
Hi,

Has anyone successfully downloaded the Bonus Audio files? I downloaded the PDF, and clicked the iPOD logo, but it has never been successful (for the past two weeks).

For example, I tried "22 Secrets to Street Smart Negotiating". The PDF files points to
http://www.realestateinvestingincanada.com...Secrets_MIX.mp3

But it always times out. I am using IE 8.0 running Windows XP.

Thanks,
Lucas

GaryMcGowan

Registered
I have troubles all the time with this and I consider myself very computer savvy. I have to use IE explorer and Windows Media. Which are not my number one choices. You could always search for it in your temp internet files.
It would be nice if the files where just hosted in a directory format not on this message board. The announcement could be posted on the board as a RSS that a new file has been made available.

llee

Registered
QUOTE (GaryMcGowan @ May 13 2009, 09:00 PM) I have troubles all the time with this and I consider myself very computer savvy. I have to use IE explorer and Windows Media. Which are not my number one choices. You could always search for it in your temp internet files.

At least, it worked for you (using IE + Windows Media). For me, it times out. And if I explicitly copies and pastes the reference link http://www.realestateinvestingincanada.com...Secrets_MIX.mp3, it says File not Found.

Why do we have to go through PDF? Other older audio files are just attached as MP3 format in the message. Alternatively, as Gary suggested, just post the audio files in a directory, and publish the link in the forum.

Thanks,
Lucas

REINteam

Registered
You don`t necessarily need to download the PDF file. There is a link directly in the post that opens up immediately. The link is located directly below the area that gives the File Information.

"To listen to the audio file, simply download the attached file or click here."

Luke_Frerichs

Registered
I was having the same problems mentioned above and even without downloading the PDF file and using the link "To listen to the audio file, simply download the attached file or click here." still did not work.. Once i loaded up my Safari browser on my PC (VISTA) it worked right away... Somthing with internet explorer does not jive with this current way of playing audio on the REIN site..

Just google "Safari" its a free download works great..

Cheers
Luke

Top Bottom