Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Management for Fort McMurray

HeatherBrandt

Registered
Hi all,

Hearthstone Property Management (Red Deer) is conducting research about the feasibility of opening an office in Fort McMurray. Deb Bradford has lived in Fort Mac previously.

They want to know if there is sufficient interest in their services.

For more info, contact [email protected] .

If you do a search on this site for Hearthstone, you`ll find a few posts (the positive and negative).

Heather

CalvinPeters

Registered
I use Hearthstone in Red Deer exclusively with good results. Any new property management companies in Fort Macmurray would be welcomed, I am sure.

LeighF

Registered
QUOTE (HeatherBrandt @ Jan 7 2009, 11:26 AM) Hi all,

Hearthstone Property Management (Red Deer) is conducting research about the feasibility of opening an office in Fort McMurray. Deb Bradford has lived in Fort Mac previously.

They want to know if there is sufficient interest in their services.

For more info, contact [email protected] .

If you do a search on this site for Hearthstone, you`ll find a few posts (the positive and negative).

Heather

I`m sure you they couldn`t do any worse that what is here now! I haven`t heard of anything good to say about the property management companies in Fort Mac. They don`t collect rents, don`t return phone calls etc.............

Top Bottom