Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Management in Barrie ON

RArora

Registered
Hi!

Could you recommend some good property management companies in Barrie, Ontario. Should have been in business for at least 5 yrs.

They must be very efficient, highly effective and prompt-to resolve issues, with payments as well as resolving issues quickly and very professionally at a reasonable cost. I need someone who delivers what is promised in a timely and efficient manner and does not give less than the best service or makes you run around. Should be very good in money issues-handling, payment, souring etc.

Please do provide your suggestions with some details about how you know they`re good enough to be referred (personal experience etc) and also about their charges and payment system.

Thanks
Rasna

RArora

Registered
Hi Jason

Your message isn`t posting properly. Could you repost it pls?

Thanks

JasonEtheridge

Registered
QUOTE (JasonEtheridge @ Mar 9 2009, 03:13 PM) Hi Rasna,
I would highly recommend Ethical Property Management. They manager a

Hi Rasna, I would highly recommend Ethical Property Management. They manage a few properties for me in the area and have been fantastic. They are always looking out for MY best interests. EPM has handled renovations, taken care of inherited problem tenants, and always filled any vacancies asap. They ve also been great with sharing their knowledge of renovaitng for rental properties. They have several of their own...and really do treat mine, like it was theirs.They ve taken the worry of property management away from me so I can focus on finding more cash flowing realestate.My contacs there are Tom and Michelle, [email protected], 705-259-1051. If you need more input feel free to contact me directly.-Jason

ShannonMurree

REIN Member
QUOTE (RArora @ Mar 9 2009, 02:40 PM) Hi!

Could you recommend some good property management companies in Barrie, Ontario. Should have been in business for at least 5 yrs.

They must be very efficient, highly effective and prompt-to resolve issues, with payments as well as resolving issues quickly and very professionally at a reasonable cost. I need someone who delivers what is promised in a timely and efficient manner and does not give less than the best service or makes you run around. Should be very good in money issues-handling, payment, souring etc.

Please do provide your suggestions with some details about how you know they`re good enough to be referred (personal experience etc) and also about their charges and payment system.

Thanks
Rasna

Rob Hilton
A.G. Secure Property Management
(705)730-5791 Phone
(416)473-1683 Cell
[email protected]

Another reference that Jason above mentioned for Ethical Property Management can also Joe Ragona, a member here whom uses Ethical Property Management. From what I`m told their costs seem reasonable.

Top Bottom