Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Management in Grande Prairie

dzerykdm

Registered
I am looking for some reviews/advice on property management companies in Grande Prairie. I take possession of a property mid-August and I will need someone to manage it for me as I live in Calgary. Any recommendations anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Melanie
icon9.gif

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

You might want to try the Quick Search tool on this site to search +Grande +Prairie to find other discussions and details about the GP region.

Here is just one of the many threads discussing property management in the region:

GP Property Management

dzerykdm

Registered
I`ve tried those searches already but since I am not a REIN member I do not have access to all of the REIN posts, therefore I could not find anything related to GP property management.

ronda

Registered
Hi I have properties in Grande Prairie. The property manager I use is great. I have only used him for a couple of months but have had no problems. i have heard some bad things about the companies in Grande Prairie. If you want his name just let me know.

KJ1225

Registered
I also have a property in Grande Prairie, the property management gorup that currently handles our rental pool is Prime Properties.

Here`s their contact:

Prime Property Management
9905 97 Avenue, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 0N2
Telephone : 780-538-2980

They`ve been very good from my experience (About 7 mths ownership now)

DianneDachyshyn

Registered
QUOTE (KJ1225 @ Jun 26 2008, 09:36 AM) I also have a property in Grande Prairie, the property management gorup that currently handles our rental pool is Prime Properties.

Here`s their contact:

Prime Property Management
9905 97 Avenue, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 0N2
Telephone : 780-538-2980

They`ve been very good from my experience (About 7 mths ownership now)

Try Jason Jubb at Terry Atkinson Realty at 780-518-6275 as well as Carrie Falconer at Exit Realty at 532-3388. They`re both great.

My experience with Prime wasn`t positive.

KJ1225

Registered
QUOTE (DianneDachyshyn @ Jun 26 2008, 09:39 AM) Try Jason Jubb at Terry Atkinson Realty at 780-518-6275 as well as Carrie Falconer at Exit Realty at 532-3388. They`re both great.

My experience with Prime wasn`t positive.

Really? if you don`t mind me asking, what did Prime do to make your expereience bad?

chadmielke

Registered
QUOTE (ronda @ Jun 23 2008, 07:53 PM) Hi I have properties in Grande Prairie. The property manager I use is great. I have only used him for a couple of months but have had no problems. i have heard some bad things about the companies in Grande Prairie. If you want his name just let me know.

Hi Ronda, I live and manage my own properties in Grande Prairie however I`m looking to hand them off to a property management group. I was wondering if you could forward me the name of the person that you use. I appreciate it.

Chad

Top Bottom