Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

property management

ressy

Registered
Hi there,
i am trying to find a property manager in calgary. it has proven to be somewhat difficult.
i have also contacted the ones recommended on this site. they have either not called back or are no longer taking clients.
i would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations.
thank you in advance!
Ressy.

CalgaryExpert

REIN Member
QUOTE (ressy @ Oct 27 2008, 07:50 PM) Hi there,
i am trying to find a property manager in calgary. it has proven to be somewhat difficult.
i have also contacted the ones recommended on this site. they have either not called back or are no longer taking clients.
i would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations.
thank you in advance!
Ressy.

please contact tim mangat 403.383.3230 i may be able to provide you some info.

selias

Registered
Here`s another name to interview. Mike Johansen, REIN member. 403-999-8413
[email protected]
I have never used him as my properties are not in Calgary but met him through networking. Nice guy.
Hope that helps.

Sonya Elias

terans1960

Registered
I agree with Sonya. I have been using Mike Johansen in Calgary and he has proved to be both hard working and honest. He is a rein member and knows the calgary market quite well.

Teresa Anselmo

ressy

Registered
QUOTE (selias @ Oct 28 2008, 06:57 AM) Here`s another name to interview. Mike Johansen, REIN member. 403-999-8413
[email protected]
I have never used him as my properties are not in Calgary but met him through networking. Nice guy.
Hope that helps.

Sonya Elias

ressy

Registered
Hi Sonya and Teresa,
thank you very much for getting back to me. i appreciate it!
i will certainly give him a call!

Top Bottom