Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

property manager for Edmonton rooming house

margaretcowan

REIN Member
I`ve spoken with a Calgary couple who own a 10 unit rooming house in the Macauley area of Edmonton. They`ve worked hard on it and now have nice, quiet tenants but don`t want to self manage it because of the distance.

When they talk to property managers in Edmonton about managing this property for them, the PMs run for the Rockies.

Does anyone know an Edmonton property manager who would take this property on?

No, I`m not buying it. I`ve been there so I feel like helping them.

Margaret
www.italycookingschools.com

kir

Registered
Just a side comment:

It must takes a lot of guts to have a 10 unit rooming house in Macauley and the landlord/Property manager resides in Calgary.
This should be a chapter in itself. I wish I can learn more from this Calgary couple.

Thanks,

RedlineBrett

Registered
Best solution for rooming houses like this is to get an onsite manager that lives in the complex and make it worth their while to look after it.

Many property management businesses (including my own) don`t do rooming houses because they are fraught with issues and the owners never seem to be happy with the results... machines with many moving parts break down more often!

Top Bottom