Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Manager for Toronto

JordanRich

Registered
Hello there, looking for referrals for a property manager who has experience managing 20 plus units plus commercial in Toronto. Obviously looking for impeccable management. Thank you.

markl

Registered
Hi Jordan,

You can try Landlord.net I know some REIN members who use them. The problem your going to run into is that Landlord and companies like them do small multiplexes and condos and the big property management companies want 100+ units.

Good Luck

DOZAH

Registered
QUOTE (JordanRich @ Jan 13 2009, 08:07 PM) Hello there, looking for referrals for a property manager who has experience managing 20 plus units plus commercial in Toronto. Obviously looking for impeccable management. Thank you.

Hey Jordan,

I`ve been using Platinum Property Management in Toronto for almost 4 years now.
I have propertys all over Canada and am thus forced to use prop managers everywhere.
These guys in Toronto are definitaly the guys I never have to worry about, always on point.
F.Y.I. , I`ve got about 35 doors they take care of (single family, condos apartments and student housing).

Platinum Property Management
416-988-6938

Enjoy

Top Bottom