Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pulling my $$ out of Ontario Real Estate, Looking for a new Province to invest in re. rentals

housingrental

Registered
Same for Kitchener or Waterloo

QUOTE (NorthernAlex @ Jul 24 2009, 11:30 AM) If you have property in Northern Ontario, let me know!

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (mrsean @ Jul 15 2009, 06:52 AM) Mitch is your site up and running?

I plan to be in BC in August. Very interested in meeting REIN people along the way.

I`m very serious in making a move out of Ontario, fast.

Sean,

I often have the same feeling about tenants over here. Check out a couple blogs post I wrote here and here. Contact me if you are serious about moving some of your Ontario Properties, perhaps I can help you.

416-706-2633

Carene

Registered
QUOTE (RedlineBrett @ Jul 13 2009, 08:00 AM) I imagine it will be tough to find non-biased opinions on local markets here and I would be no exception
If you are going to make the switch I think you owe it to yourself to research - at a minimum - the major centers in each province. I would start with Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Regina and see where you set the bar. REIN members are very good at sharing their experiences so I would find one in each city with a handful of properties and then pick their brains a bit.

Hi I live in West Vancouver and would prefer to buy my first property in BC. Comfort blankie? EYEBALL the tenants? But I KEEP hearing about Edmonton and Calgary as the best places to buy.

Has anyone compared eg Abbotsford or Squamish (is this viable at all?) to Alberta and have figures especially on cashflow?

I am a new member and Plowing my way through the Cd`s and REIN books and want to learn this as a new business properly - so am not THERE yet where I can compare areas- but I do want to start dreaming of a first purchase..

Top Bottom