Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question about REIN and the added benefits of joining

Thorin

Registered
Hello I am very impressed by the benefits of joining REIN but I am from Saskatchewan and am wondering if all the documents can be used across Canada. I know that my wife and I were talking to a lawyer from AB on a different thing altogether and he said he could not help us because the laws regarding businesses are different in SK. Is this true with Real Estate as well. For example if I had a question about some paperwork and called for a lawyer to help me from Calgary would that person be able to give me advise on an investment opportunity in SK?

Scott Girard
REIN future member
Saskatoon, SK

tonypeters

Registered
Scott, I have been a REIN member for almost ten years and I have purchased hundreds of properties. I have done so in many different Provinces as well as in other countries. Regardless of where you live, you will be able to apply the REIN investing and landlording strategies. Now with that said, you will have to use certain forms and documents that are specific to your Province. You will also have to follow the rules and regulations with respect to Provincial and or local Landlord and Tenant protocol. If you are serious about investing in real estate, I highly recommend that you join REIN. Before I joined, I had never purchased a single piece of real estate, other than my own home. Within five weeks of joining REIN, I had purchased ten properties. Hope this helps with your decision?

QUOTE (Thorin @ Aug 31 2009, 01:01 AM) Hello I am very impressed by the benefits of joining REIN but I am from Saskatchewan and am wondering if all the documents can be used across Canada. I know that my wife and I were talking to a lawyer from AB on a different thing altogether and he said he could not help us because the laws regarding businesses are different in SK. Is this true with Real Estate as well. For example if I had a question about some paperwork and called for a lawyer to help me from Calgary would that person be able to give me advise on an investment opportunity in SK?

Scott Girard
REIN future member
Saskatoon, SK

Top Bottom