Question about top ten town list in Alberta

Grant

Registered
Aug 22, 2007
Hi,

Did you do a search? Click here to read an article on searching if you want some tips. I know that it can be a bit tricky to use at first, but once you get the hang of it, it`s great.

I came up with this thread (which is in the Members-Only section). This gives the updated list for Alberta.

Since you are a member, you should receive (or have received) the top 10 towns report in your signing bonus package. REIN did the research, and all the information should be included in the top 10 towns booklets.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Aug 22, 2007
www.donrcampbell.com
Our Research Company, Cutting Edge Research (including two researchers with Masters Degrees), completed this detailed research REIN Members receive the details long before they are released to the public.

Top Alberta Towns for Investment
Top Ontario Towns for Investment

We review all of the key areas in the provinces of Alberta and Ontario (and in the Autumn of this year BC).

Good Question

Andy

Registered
Dec 30, 2007
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Feb 29 2008, 12:24 PM) Our Research Company, Cutting Edge Research (including two researchers with Masters Degrees), completed this detailed research REIN Members receive the details long before they are released to the public.

Top Alberta Towns for Investment
Top Ontario Towns for Investment

We review all of the key areas in the provinces of Alberta and Ontario (and in the Autumn of this year BC).

Good Question

Hi Don,

When will you have the Top Saskatchchewan Towns for Investment? I looks forward to seeing the report.

Thanks,

Andy

albainstar

Registered
Sep 18, 2007
Fort McMurray, AB
i too am currently trying to learn as much as i can about sask
i am interested in saskatoon 1st but having trouble finding much info
anything you learn and are willing to pass on would be great

also the top ten list was from 03- a but dated now
would be nice to have even a semi update of info

MonteDobson

Registered
Oct 7, 2007
Regina, SK
The latest Top 10 list for Alberta was from 2006 from what I recall and I think there are plans to update the list again this year.

Yes Sask is currently doing well...but according to the REIN research and the fundamentals show that Alberta will likely still outperform over the long term (ie. 5-7 years)

Dec 9, 2007
QUOTE (albainstar @ Mar 3 2008, 10:42 PM) i too am currently trying to learn as much as i can about sask
i am interested in saskatoon 1st but having trouble finding much info
anything you learn and are willing to pass on would be great

also the top ten list was from 03- a but dated now
would be nice to have even a semi update of info

I have two properties in Saskatoon, one in Estevan, and one in Manitoba. Let me know if there`s anything I can help with.
Tracey