Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quickstart April 12-13th.

TimFrayne

Registered
Hello all,

I`ve spend the last few days listening to recordings by Don Campbell that I now have acccess to after registering my REIN books. I can honestly say that I`ve been a member of "aim-less anonymous" for the last few years. I`ve finally made a commitment to define my vision and set goals so I can stay focused and stay on track.

I`m looking forward to attending the Toronto Quickstart on April 12-13. Is anyone else from this forum going to be there?

-Tim

LukasWywrot

REIN Member
I will be there. I find the best way to ingrain thoughts and ideas is by being there in person and participating. I am also very new and am not a member of REIN yet.

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Oh, a few hundred of us will be there! Get lots of rest and bring along some snacks & drinks.
style_emoticons

We have been REIN members for 3 years and go every year. We wouldn`t miss it. You will receive an enormous amount of invaluable information - concrete Canadian content, solid business strategy, clear focus and a lot of heart thrown in. Plus, there will be NO hard sell to join REIN. Truly.

If you are thinking of joining REIN though, join before it starts and get in for free - it is part of our membership.

Bonne Chance!

TimFrayne

Registered
QUOTE (CarlaJohnson @ Mar 13 2008, 03:38 PM) Oh, a few hundred of us will be there! Get lots of rest and bring along some snacks & drinks.
style_emoticons

We have been REIN members for 3 years and go every year. We wouldn`t miss it. You will receive an enormous amount of invaluable information - concrete Canadian content, solid business strategy, clear focus and a lot of heart thrown in. Plus, there will be NO hard sell to join REIN. Truly.

If you are thinking of joining REIN though, join before it starts and get in for free - it is part of our membership.

Bonne Chance!

Carla,

I didn`t realize that REIN membership included the Quickstart Kit and attendance to the workshop. I`ll call the REIN office tomorrow and see if they will refund my Quickstart payment and sign me up as a member. I can`t wait to get started.

-Tim

Grant

Registered
QUOTE (fraynet @ Mar 13 2008, 02:58 PM) Carla,

I didn`t realize that REIN membership included the Quickstart Kit and attendance to the workshop. I`ll call the REIN office tomorrow and see if they will refund my Quickstart payment and sign me up as a member. I can`t wait to get started.

-Tim

As long as you sign up to be a REIN member before the day of Quickstart, whatever you paid for Quickstart will be taken off of your membership dues.

TimFrayne

Registered
QUOTE (Grant @ Mar 13 2008, 11:34 PM) As long as you sign up to be a REIN member before the day of Quickstart, whatever you paid for Quickstart will be taken off of your membership dues.

I sent an email off to the REIN office last night and got a response back within 1/2 hour which outlined my options (I wasn`t expecting a reply until this morning). I`m signing up for my membership today!!
style_emoticons

-Tim

CarlaJohnson

Registered
That`s great news! Welcome aboard.

Please find me at Quickstart and say "Hi." I`m 6` 2" so I`m easy to spot.

Carla

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
I`ll be there Tim!
style_emoticons
Be prepared for a long and thought expanding experience. Get lot of sleep the week before so you can be a little selfish that weekend and be 100% focused on what YOU want to create with real estate.

Even if you are from the area, it makes the most sense to book a hotel room where other attendees are staying (i.e Marriott Toronto Airport) as the networking is always amazing.

In addition, there is homework on Saturday night and if you are not distracted that evening you`ll be able to get into it in more detail.

See you there.

TimFrayne

Registered
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Mar 14 2008, 10:37 PM) I`ll be there Tim!
style_emoticons
Be prepared for a long and thought expanding experience. Get lot of sleep the week before so you can be a little selfish that weekend and be 100% focused on what YOU want to create with real estate.

Even if you are from the area, it makes the most sense to book a hotel room where other attendees are staying (i.e Marriott Toronto Airport) as the networking is always amazing.

In addition, there is homework on Saturday night and if you are not distracted that evening you`ll be able to get into it in more detail.

See you there.

Don,

I live on the east side of Toronto so I will book a room for Friday and Saturday night. Is the Marriott the hotel most members will be staying at?

Do you have any other tips for members attending REIN meetings (April 11) and the Quickstart (April 12-13) for the first time? I`ve very excited to get started and want to get as much out of this weekend as I possibly can.

DonCampbell

Staff member
REIN Member
QUOTE (fraynet @ Mar 16 2008, 02:16 PM) Don,

I live on the east side of Toronto so I will book a room for Friday and Saturday night. Is the Marriott the hotel most members will be staying at?

Do you have any other tips for members attending REIN meetings (April 11) and the Quickstart (April 12-13) for the first time? I`ve very excited to get started and want to get as much out of this weekend as I possibly can.

Yes,

Whether it is your first time (or 10th) I HIGHLY recommend you go there with a specific goal in mind (i.e. learning about a specific topic, or meeting others from your area, or bringing a specific property so that you can get veteran to help you with it). Then, in addition to focusing on the latest changes (which at this one there are TONS!), economic updates and grasping the key components of the system you will leave you will leave with a specific achievement.

This is a REIN Members` annual Training Camp - just like any sport even the best athletes go at least once per year to make sure they are back focusing on the basics - same as with Quickstart. If a Member has not attended for at least 1 year, they are seriously missing out.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Bring a calculator!

AdamG

Registered
HOMEWORK! lol I can`t wait... I will be attending the REIN Meeting on Friday and Quick Start Workshop on Saturday and Sunday... I have lots of material lined up and I am ready to start taking action. Bring on the work; I’ve got a thirst for knowledge.

Hey Don, How will the workshop be structured? How much time will there be for me to work on the material (MLS listings, potential investment, area analysis etc.) I bring? Will I have to share my questions with the entire class? Or will there be small groups to work in?
style_emoticons
Just curious…

Regards,
Adam Grabar
Hamilton, Ontario
I`ll be there Tim!
style_emoticons

See you there.

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (CroInvestorPro @ Mar 24 2008, 07:25 PM) HOMEWORK! lol I can`t wait... I will be attending the REIN Meeting on Friday and Quick Start Workshop on Saturday and Sunday... I have lots of material lined up and I am ready to start taking action. Bring on the work; I`ve got a thirst for knowledge.

Hey Don, How will the workshop be structured? How much time will there be for me to work on the material (MLS listings, potential investment, area analysis etc.) I bring? Will I have to share my questions with the entire class? Or will there be small groups to work in?
style_emoticons
Just curious…

Regards,
Adam Grabar
Hamilton, Ontario
[email protected]

Hey Adam, glad to see you decided to get involved. You facebooked me back a couple months ago. There`s lots of breaks to talk with others, but Don will walk people through a lot of the analysis and make sure you`re going in the right direction. It`s a very busy weekend and you`ll be kept moving the whole time. You`re going to have a awesome time. I just finally sent in my REIN membership papers this weekend.

Chris

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Hi Adam,

Both the REIN meetings and Quickstart are held in large ballrooms. You will be at a table with several other people and there is time to talk and discuss, but most of the time is spent listening and taking notes ravenously. Don and the REIN team work hard to use the time to share as much information and creative ideas as they can in the time given. It is jam-packed and you will love every minute of it.

Lunch is a really valuable time to hear other peoples` stories and experiences.

I know this sounds straight from a late-night infomercial, but if you are ready to go, Quickstart will change your life. You will never look back.

Get lots of rest and bring drinks and snacks.

See you there,

Carla

KULA

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ADVISOR
Registered
Hi,

You are in for a fantastic time! I became a member last year. It is by far one of the best investements Loria [aka my wife] and I have done. It helped focus us.

I have been most impressed by the integrity and helpful attitude that oozes through the whole organization. This is usually hard to do in an organization unless it comes from the leadership not just in words and action but in spirit. I think you fill find the leadership and members embody this.

Make a point to walk up an introduce yourself to many people... hope to see you there.

Niran Kulathungam

gtagal88

Registered
Hi,

I missed out last year because it was sold out, and I told myself that I would not let this opportunity pass me by again! I am not yet a member, but I am seriously considering it given all the positive feedback I`ve seen so far.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

DonCampbell

Staff member
REIN Member
Everyone in attendance is going to be the first to see many of the upgrades we`ve done for Quickstart this year. The REIN Team is really looking forward to this amazing weekend with 600 focused investors who want to learn and at the same time get into the nitty gritty of properties they are already looking at.

See you all there! Bring lots of questions and ideas, and please ensure you attend with a specific goal in mind!

Top Bottom