QuickStart WorkShop Weekend - I`m in...

AdamG

Registered
Feb 23, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I would like to start by saying that the REIN members ROCK! I am glad to have finally found a group of people of similar characteristic and interest, furthermore, who enjoy helping others, as much as I do. It’s wonderful.

I have been researching and reading all about real estate investing. Being a Carpenter, real estate is an industry that fulfils many of my ambition and passions. I always envisioned purchasing an older neglected house and turning it into a home. Whether the finished product be a cash flow investment or a lump sum investment, the idea empowered me to learn more. When I came across REIN I quickly considered a membership, however upon further discussion and evaluation I decided that enrolling in the Quick Start Work Shop weekend would provide me the means to purchase a cash flow investment property. Am I making a mistake by postponing my membership? I have been under the impression that the quick start is just that, a quick start providing the tools to get started and successfully manage a cash flow property… No? I would like to be fully prepared for that weekend, any advice?

Everyday I have 3 new listing in my inbox (a collection now). I feel there are many potential cash flow investments here in Hamilton/Stoney Creek. I would like to bring my findings to the meeting that weekend for further analysis. I am looking for an experienced REIN member to work with me and help me maximize my time and efforts in order to continue acquiring property after property. In return for their experience and guidance, I am able to offer my service as a skilled carpenter. I am a very passionate tradesman and take my trade very seriously. In addition to my trade, I have an abundance of resources and material pertaining to Hamilton-Stoney Creek as well as my desire to learn and work hard at our success. I have decided that real estate investing is where I want to be and I want to become an avid sophisticated real estate investor.

If you would like to talk more, please send me an email and we can make arrangements to meet the weekend of the Quick start.

Thank you for your consideration and hope to speak with you soon.

Oct 10, 2007
Mississauga, Ontario
Hi Adam,

Just like you and few others that I know, I am awaiting Quick Start weekend with great excitement.
It will be my first and I can`t wait.
However, my REIN membership and regular monthly meetings are INVALUABLE!

I will see you at Quick Start and talk more.

Todor

AdamG

Registered
Feb 23, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Thanks Guys, I can`t wait... I have big dreams and a drive that will take me to the top... I will acquire 100+ properties but I’m going to need help... Masterminds Combined...

QUOTE (joeiannuzzi @ Apr 10 2008, 09:46 AM) No matter how high you set the bar Adam, I am sure Quickstart wil exceed your expectations. All the best!!