Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quotes on the fascinating world of real estate investing

aorozco

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for someone who knows the real estate/investing/property mgmt. industry well, and who likes inspirational quotes, and who would be interested on doing research on a project that would blend the two.

The project is to find 500 inspiring quotes about every aspect of real estate (buying/selling/investing/owning/managing).

It is paid work and it can be done from anywhere in the world. Quotes need to be in English.

If you are interested or know someone who’d be interested in this project please let me know.

Thanks and let me know if I can answer any further questions.

Andrés

S

Seeley

Just do a search on inter web under "quotes on real estate". You can also search under "inspirational quotes" and simply change the wording slightly to include "real estate, investing, managing, etc." to reflect what ever subject you chose.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Here are two quotes I trademarked and you may quote, giving me credit:

Don't wait to invest in real estate - Invest in real estate and wait.

Become a landlord - without the hassles.

Very inspirational, wouldn't you say ?

aorozco

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
I know, it sounds easy. I don’t think I did a good job explaining the whole project.

These quotes will be used on Twitter.

All quotes need to be under 100 characters, need to be positive and need to have the author (person who said/wrote the quote) attributed.

Then all 500 quotes need to be put into a spreadsheet - I have one with formulas already set up so you always know the length of the quote without having to count the letters.

Then we need a ‘conversation starter’ before each quote. This is a comment you’d write that references the quote. See image example… the statement before the quote is the conversation starter.

NIMble-Quotes-example-916x1024.jpg

The project would suite someone who understands social media, particularly Twitter. And someone who loves quotes, research, real estate and language/writing/editing.

Contact me if interested to find out more.

aorozco

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
[quote user="ThomasBeyer"]Here are two quotes I trademarked and you may quote, giving me credit:

Don't wait to invest in real estate - Invest in real estate and wait.

Become a landlord - without the hassles.

Very inspirational, wouldn't you say ?

[/quote]

Yes Thomas, I actually find your contributions to the community very inspirational. Thanks!

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Here are two more, not (yet) trademarked:

The real estate roads are paved with gold - but you have to bend over to pick it up.

Real estate is not a get-rich-quick scheme - it is a get-rich-for-sure scheme (if you wait long enough ie are patient enough)

nationwide

Registered
I would like to do this work for you, let me know how to contact you, i m good with social media plus research over internet.

Top Bottom