Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RBC Affordability Report

NickDavis

REIN Member
QUOTE (wgraham @ May 25 2010, 11:40 AM) Here is the must read report for all real estate investors. RBC Affordability

Got my email containing this report this morning

I know Don is going to remind us at the upcoming ACRE weekend in Vancouver but does anyone remember what the perfect affordability is for the business of investing in Real Estate? I know having a good affordability measurement in cities such as Calgary isn`t great for investors because it allows more tenants to become home owners and having a high measurement in Vancouver is just as bad because it is far harder to find cash flow. What is the perfect split?

Nick

kanabel

Registered
QUOTE (NickDavis @ May 25 2010, 11:07 PM) Got my email containing this report this morning

I know Don is going to remind us at the upcoming ACRE weekend in Vancouver but does anyone remember what the perfect affordability is for the business of investing in Real Estate? I know having a good affordability measurement in cities such as Calgary isn`t great for investors because it allows more tenants to become home owners and having a high measurement in Vancouver is just as bad because it is far harder to find cash flow. What is the perfect split?

Nick

25-40

Top Bottom