RE Club or experienced investor in the UK to chat?

Jun 22, 2009
Oakville
Hello All,
I will be visiting the UK (London) on RE investing business mid November and wanted to get a peripheral snap shot of the UK market from a REIN like club member...easier said than done I`m finding.

Does anyone know of a reputable information only RE investment club in the London area or an individual that would be interested in having a pint while sharing their experience on the UK RE market??

Regards

Philip

Philip Bradley
Founder - Go Rent Free Fast.com
Turning Tenants into Home Owners
Phone: 1.888.433.6065
Fax: 905-847-1452
www.GoRentFreeFast.com

Jun 22, 2009
Oakville
QUOTE (GoRentFreeFast @ Sep 30 2009, 12:08 PM) Hello All,
I will be visiting the UK (London) on RE investing business mid November and wanted to get a peripheral snap shot of the UK market from a REIN like club member...easier said than done I`m finding.

Does anyone know of a reputable information only RE investment club in the London area or an individual that would be interested in having a pint while sharing their experience on the UK RE market??

Regards

Philip

Philip Bradley
Founder - Go Rent Free Fast.com
Turning Tenants into Home Owners
Phone: 1.888.433.6065
Fax: 905-847-1452
www.GoRentFreeFast.com

In speaking with Don at the weekend event we came to the conclusion that there simply are no REIN like organizations in the UK that he knows of as he was just there and look for himself.

To that point, if you know of a UK investor and are willing, able and comfortable to recommend them I would love to buy them dinner or a pint to get a street level understanding of the UK real estate market.

My prime area of interest is Lease-To-Own (Rent to own) strategies but I wouldn’t mind a general overview.

If you wish to talk to me prior to making a referral I can be reached at 1.888.433.6065 or [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Philip

ChrisDavies

Registered
Feb 18, 2008
Edmonton
I`m living in Ireland right now, and it`s the same deal here. Investing in overseas property is fairly mainstream, but it seems to be set up like a commodity and people are rather dumb about it.