Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate Agent in Abbotsford/Chilliwack area

NickDavis

REIN Member
Hi everyone,

First off, I apologize if there is already a post like this, I searched but couldn`t find anything.

My wife and I will be moving back to BC in the Spring of 2009. Can anyone recommend a Real Estate Agent who is familiar with new or newer homes in the Abbotsford/Chilliwack area?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Nick

jarrettvaughan

Registered
QUOTE (NICKEED @ Oct 12 2008, 08:52 PM) Hi everyone,
First off, I apologize if there is already a post like this, I searched but couldn`t find anything.

My wife and I will be moving back to BC in the Spring of 2009. Can anyone recommend a Real Estate Agent who is familiar with new or newer homes in the Abbotsford/Chilliwack area?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Nick

Hi,

I would highly recommend Mark Andersen with Remax in Chilliwack. I have worked with him on a number of transactions. He is very friendly, honest, knowledgeable and very good at his job.

His email is [email protected], http://www.markandersen.net/ and his phone number is
Phone Numbers
Toll Free: 1-800-830-7175
Business: 604-858-7179
Fax: 604-858-7197

With working with him over the past number of years, he has become a good friend. I can not speak highly enough about him, he is the best in the valley.

Let me know how it works out

NickDavis

REIN Member
QUOTE (jarrettvaughan @ Oct 13 2008, 04:21 AM) Hi,
I would highly recommend Mark Andersen with Remax in Chilliwack. I have worked with him on a number of transactions. He is very friendly, honest, knowledgeable and very good at his job.

His email is [email protected], http://www.markandersen.net/ and his phone number is
Phone Numbers
Toll Free: 1-800-830-7175
Business: 604-858-7179
Fax: 604-858-7197

With working with him over the past number of years, he has become a good friend. I can not speak highly enough about him, he is the best in the valley.

Let me know how it works out

Thanks a lot Jarrett, I appreciate it!

Nick

NickDavis

REIN Member
Thanks again Jarrett, I have spoken to Mark and he seems extremley knowledgable! I appreciate it!

Stephen1151

New Forum Member
Registered
QUOTE (NICKEED @ Oct 18 2008, 12:01 AM) Thanks again Jarrett, I have spoken to Mark and he seems extremley knowledgable! I appreciate it!

If you would like an abbotsford realtor... I highly reccomend Randy Dyck at Remax.

NickDavis

REIN Member
QUOTE (stephen @ Oct 19 2008, 12:09 AM) If you would like an abbotsford realtor... I highly reccomend Randy Dyck at Remax.

Thanks Stephen, I appreciate the help.

stepchuk

REIN Member
I too would recommend Mark Andersen with Remax if you`re looking out in Chilliwack. We recently purchased a rental property with him and he did a fantastic job for us. He really has an intimate knowledge of the local market and understands the "investor" mentality.

Top Bottom