Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate Agent in Hamilton ON

RandyDalton

Registered
Hi all,

I am finally ready to start REI and have decided on Hamilton as a core area. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good buyers agent in Hamilton?

Thanks in advance for all your input...Randy Dalton
R&B Properties

kboughen

REIN Member
QUOTE (RandyDalton @ Jan 20 2009, 08:34 AM) Does anyone have any recommendations on a good buyers agent in Hamilton?
Hi Randy, I have been very pleased with Gary Vandervelde. I have used his services for my last three purchases in Hamilton. His contact information is below;

Gary Vandervelde

Royal Lepage Ancaster

P: (905) 648-4451

manojsingh

Registered
Hi Randy,
I also use Gary Vandervalde and very satisfied with his local area knowledge. Thanks

EdRenkema

Registered
Hi Randy,
I was going to suggest the same as Kevin and Manoj when you messaged me but my concerns were 2: he is currently on vacation for 10 days and secondly he is prohibitively busy, mostly with current clients.

If you contact him he will respond directly just don`t expect him to drop everything and move his schedule to suit you. He is fair, honest, hardworking, and has excellent knowledge of the market - thats why he is so busy. I now only refer him to those who I know are serious investors and have done some legwork already, I assume you have. This means you have all you financing issues on file and ready to go.

I myself have good knowledge of the market and have properties ready to go, you can contact me personally and meet for coffee since you are just down the road.

best regards

rforgiel

REIN Member
I use Karen Felice of Cirrius Realty Inc. She knows the Hamilton area well and knows how to work with investors. Tell her what kind or property you want and she knows where to find them.
For example:
- What townhouse complexes are best. Ones that don`t have a police presence or she will guide you away from the ones with a stigma such as where there was a murder in the past.
- Multifamily homes. Which ones have the Victorian character that can be converted back to single family homes as a good exit strategy when the market is right
- Since she works closely with a financing company she gets the inside leads on distressed properties before they go into foreclosure or on the MLS

Contact info:
Karen Felice
Tel: 905-481-3206
Cell: 905-961-4664
e-mail: [email protected]

Top Bottom