Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate Agent Recommendations

donadoni

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for new additions to my investment team in Regina and Edmonton. Do you have any good real estate agents to recommend who know how to work with real estate investors?

I appreciate your help!

Anonymous

Registered
You can search for online virtual real estate agent who is most experienced in real estate filed. That person can guide you on right direction. Tips and new idea with experience can help you alot.

Lucas

Registered
Hello,

I am an Realtor in Edmonton that specializes in investment property. I have 7 years experience and have helped numerous REIN members over the years.

I'd be happy to discuss the possibility of working together!

You can reach me on my cell at 780.965.7029 or email me lucas dot fausak at gmail dot com (replace dot and at with the appropriate symbols ;) ...

Good luck!!

Lucas Fausak

Remax Excellence

cagoodrow

Registered
My wife and I started investing in May 2012 and Selena Cheung was recommended to us by several REIN members. Her and her husband, Andy are fantastic! They are active in the REIN community and certainly know how to deal with investors. We are SO glad we met them. Selena's cell is 780-893-7129.

Top Bottom