Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate Investing in Canada: Creating Wealth with the ACRE System 2nd Edition (Hardcover)

NorthernAlex

Registered
I just noticed that amazon says that tomorrow the 2nd edition will be released of Dons book. Glad to see/meet you all soon in a REIN meeting.

BR,
Alex.

Smitty

REIN Member
Hi all:

Will the 2nd edition vary greatly from the original?

Smitty

thejules

REIN Member
Hey Alex,
I am originally from Kipawa, Quebec, & I am very familiar with North Bay. I have a look at the Real Estate every time I pass through. The ACRE System is an excellent system of investment to apply to your town. Good Luck...

klewlis

Registered
The book does not appear to have been shipped yet... no Chapters/Indigo stores have it listed as in-stock, but still as "on order". Does anyone know if there has been a delay in printing/shipping? I was all excited to finally buy it (since I`ve been waiting for the second edition).

NorthernAlex

Registered
QUOTE (klewlis @ Jan 6 2009, 12:30 AM) The book does not appear to have been shipped yet...

Indeed. So far amazon did not update their shipping info (5th January).

Kind regards,
NorthernAlex.

REINteam

Registered
Hi guys,

Apparently the printing facility was flooded and all the books were destroyed...this is what we heard from the publisher - Wiley. At this point I haven`t heard a new shipping date, but as soon as I do I`ll let you know.

Regards,

Ray Reuter
Client Services
Real Estate Investment Network
1-888-824-7346

klewlis

Registered
Thanks for the update!

QUOTE (REINteam @ Jan 9 2009, 08:00 PM) Hi guys,

Apparently the printing facility was flooded and all the books were destroyed...this is what we heard from the publisher - Wiley. At this point I haven`t heard a new shipping date, but as soon as I do I`ll let you know.

Regards,

Ray Reuter
Client Services
Real Estate Investment Network
1-888-824-7346

klewlis

Registered
The book is finally showing up in stores here in Edmonton... I`m going to pick it up tonight!

NorthernAlex

Registered
My copy arrived today and I will start reading it a a few minutes..... happy week end.

grantala

Registered
I had it shipped by Amazon last week.

I`ve only had a chance to start getting into it, but from what I can see so far, it doesn`t look like it has been updated all that much... A few charts to make things visual and the CD at the back appear to be about it.

Am I missing something??

I`m a little disappointed!

Top Bottom