Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate investing in Vancouver

tkr

New Forum Member
Registered
We have two successful real estate investing businesses in Vancouver.
We are looking for a real estate investing coach that can take these businesses to the next level.
We need help with systems,management,marketing,sales,aquisitions,finance,etc.
We have 23 years experience in many types of real estate investing.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
REIN offers that kind of coaching.

What kind of assets do you envision to acquire more of ?

Matt Crowley

REIN Member
^ REIN is probably the wrong group to approach for self storage. This is a much different business model than what REIN teaches.

When you move away from the self-storage players, a lot of the owners are land bankers / developers who have sat on land in a great location for a long period of time and the demand is not appropriate for other commercial or retail development. We are actively working on site plans for developing a couple self storage sites in the next couple years. It is a very cash-heavy investment and the returns small initially (if you include the land value). This is a business for professional managers.

REIN has expertise to offer in residential purchases however.

E

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Hi TKR I'm a part of the canadian self storage association and I am currently working on two self storage projects, my email is [email protected] feel free to contact me

Top Bottom