Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Realtor In Hamilton

DrPanda

Registered
Good Day,

Wondering if anyone knows of any good Realtors in Hamilton specializing in Student Housing rentals.
Also wondering if there is a public site where I can find out MLS activity in Hamilton(actual sold prices on properties).

Thanks
DrP

rforgiel

REIN Member
Give Karen Filice of Cirrius realty a call at 905-541-6364. She knows all the areas of Hamilton and student housing.

Cirrius

Registered
FYI if anyone is looking for student rentals in prime McMaster territory and Westdale, I have two buildings coming on stream soon. Estimated asking $379000. Estimated income with utilities paid by tenants, @2200 per month.

See www.cirriusrealty.ca for listed investment properties.

K

housingrental

Registered
I've not bought in the area so haven't used him but Mark Loeffler serves that niche and would be a good contact - I think his number is but you might want to try looking him up on this forum if not

[quote user=FraserCampbell]Can anyone recommend a good realtor for Hamilton multi-family?

Thanks,

Fraser

biancahamiltonrealtor

Registered
but of course!!

I started out with multi unit houses but I was young and inexperinced and it was overwhelming for me.

I moved on to single family homes (or town homes) and that has been my mainstay.

I got the real estate bug from my grandfather who amassed a small fortune with three English phrases under his belt 1/how much? 2/you take cheaper? 3/you take back morgitcchhh:))

TodorYordanov

Registered
[quote user=biancahamiltonrealtor]but of course!!

I got the real estate bug from my grandfather who amassed a small fortune with three English phrases under his belt 1/how much? 2/you take cheaper? 3/you take back morgitcchhh:))

Love it!

Seankm21

Registered
Try Mark Loeffler of Keller Williams a try. [email protected]

He is part of the Hamilton REIC that I am involved with.

Sean McGleish

New Life Investment Partnership

Nir

REIN Member
[quote user=biancahamiltonrealtor]

Hilarious! :)

Top Bottom