Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

realtor in Okotoks, Alberta

VaughnandTwila

Registered
Hi all, just wanting to "poll" you. Does anyone have a favorite, and helpful realtor in the Okotoks area? We are new quickstart grads and looking for some help in our local area. Any REIN members from Okotoks? Love to chat at you.
style_emoticons

VaughnandTwila

Registered
Thanks for the info. How goes your hunt for properties in that 8-10% ratio?
Cheers
Vaughn and Twila Collyer

lewatson

Registered
QUOTE (VaughnandTwila @ Oct 25 2007, 09:37 AM) Hi all, just wanting to "poll" you. Does anyone have a favorite, and helpful realtor in the Okotoks area? We are new quickstart grads and looking for some help in our local area. Any REIN members from Okotoks? Love to chat at you.
style_emoticons

I would also recommend Doug Gardner of Coldwell Banker South Realty ([email protected], cell: 652-9595, office: 652-3432). He is very knowledgable about the community and does both residential and commercial.

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
You may want to give Mike Brown a call 540-6724

He is the consummate professional, and the depth of analysis that he will provide is outstanding. Mike and his wife Dianne Brown are consistently one of the top teams for Remax.

Mike helped one of my colleagues last year find his personal residence in Okotoks during the height of the crazy (shudder!) multiple offers

Best of luck!

stevethrondson

REIN Member
QUOTE (VaughnandTwila @ Oct 25 2007, 09:37 AM) Hi all, just wanting to "poll" you. Does anyone have a favorite, and helpful realtor in the Okotoks area? We are new quickstart grads and looking for some help in our local area. Any REIN members from Okotoks? Love to chat at you.
style_emoticons

stevethrondson

REIN Member
Hi There,

I may be able to help you out with that. I`m a Realtor in Calgary that works mainly with investors. I`d have to do a little homework on Okotoks, but I know what you are looking for and I`m sure I can help a new investor to find a good property. Call me if you are still looking for your investment real estate agent and we`ll see what we can work out. 403 837-7368.

Cheers,

Steve Throndson

style_emoticons

Top Bottom