Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Realtor in Red Deer

jarrettvaughan

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for reccomendations for a REIN Realtor or investment focused and knowledgable realtor in Red Deer.

I am interested in purchasing a multifamily property. If you have any leads on a 4-8 plex, that would also be much appreciated.

mikewiseman

Registered
QUOTE (jarrettvaughan @ Mar 15 2010, 07:14 PM) Hi,

I am looking for reccomendations for a REIN Realtor or investment focused and knowledgable realtor in Red Deer.

I am interested in purchasing a multifamily property. If you have any leads on a 4-8 plex, that would also be much appreciated.

Jarrett,

I would be happy to assist you if you are still looking for a realtor in the Red Deer area. There are a few fourplexes available in Red Deer right now (4 I believe at the moment), as well as two 9 unit buildings and one 12 unit building. If you would like the pertinent information please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can try and track down some pro-formas for you.

Take care,

Mike Wiseman
True North Realty

http://www.mikewiseman.com

marcp

Registered
I`ve used Craig MacKenzie, from Prudential.

Looked at many revenue properties, including side-by-side duplexes, when we were up there with him.

He`s a REIN member as well.

His cell is 403-302-0820

dleischner

Registered
The realtor I use is Peggy Lane. She works for Cold Well Banker and she is a very honest lady.

I`m trying to close with her on a 4Plex deal right now in Innisfail. The unit didn`t even reach the MLS (she called me first).

I`ve known her for years and completely trust her judgment and expertise.

dleischner

Registered
QUOTE (dleischner @ Mar 18 2010, 08:44 AM) The realtor I use is Peggy Lane. She works for Cold Well Banker and she is a very honest lady.

I`m trying to close with her on a 4Plex deal right now in Innisfail. The unit didn`t even reach the MLS (she called me first).

I`ve known her for years and completely trust her judgment and expertise.

I guess you need her contact info;
403-872-3350
[email protected]

Top Bottom