Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Realtor in Red Deer

Mystique

Registered
I want to sell two of my properties is Red Deer. Can anyone suggest a dynamic realtor in Red Deer who can work creativiely in this slow market?

RyanTopley

Registered
QUOTE (Mystique @ Jan 24 2008, 11:36 AM) I want to sell two of my properties is Red Deer. Can anyone suggest a dynamic realtor in Red Deer who can work creativiely in this slow market?

Hi Mystique. I am a realtor witn Century 21 in Red Deer and have dealt with other REIN memebrs here in town. If you want to chat, call me daytrime on my cell at 403-396-3504.
cheers,
Ryan Topley

JamesAnklewich

Registered
hello Mystique,
My wife and I are bronze rein members and we have used the same realtor on all of our acquisitions and plan to do the same on the dispositions. i recommend that you give Laura Krause of Coldwell Banker in Red Deer a phone call. she is also an investor with several units of her own. office 403-343-3344, Unit G, 2085-50 Avenue,Red Deer, Alberta T4R 1Z4. please let her know that we referred you to her. Good luck, James&Cheryl.

markbrad

Registered
HI! Do you need a realtor? I am looking for at least one property right now. If you could send me a PM with details, I might be interested in having a look.

Mark

Top Bottom