Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REClub

21krunner

Registered
Humm,

Seems to be run by the same person that runs http://www.tulsianiinvestments.com/. Mississauga based. I have been to a one of their get togethers but not as a club member. Never done business with them but I think their business model is that they find the deal and then bring in their "club members" ie investors. I am fairly confident in stating that they have been around and active only a few years. Strong local marketing. No idea about the worthiness of the RE deals they locate though.

chargerharry

Registered
Thanks for the info. Yes, it does sound like there is at least a family resemblance. I got a pass to their web site. Very content free. Not much of anything there. Not sure if that is good or bad, but at least I have checked it out.
Harry

mikecunning

REIN Member
QUOTE (chargerharry @ Dec 28 2008, 07:41 PM) Thanks for the info. Yes, it does sound like there is at least a family resemblance. I got a pass to their web site. Very content free. Not much of anything there. Not sure if that is good or bad, but at least I have checked it out.
Harry

I`ve unsubscribed several times from their mailing list but keeping getting their email...I think they must scan discussion boards such as this one to get people`s emails because I don`t remember ever signing up!

HeatherBrandt

Registered
QUOTE (Dan_Eisenhauer @ Dec 29 2008, 01:44 PM) I also appear to be on their email address, and do not recall signing up. Grrr.

Ditto.

Heather

TerryKruse

Registered
I have a yahoo address for rental ads and have appeared also without signing up.
Terry

CarlaJohnson

Registered
They got 2 of our email addresses. I just sent them a message to take us off their list. Here`s hoping.

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (CarlaJohnson @ Jan 2 2009, 10:44 AM) They got 2 of our email addresses. I just sent them a message to take us off their list. Here`s hoping.

I got their email today as well offering me a `silver` membership.

I`ve also recently gotten a letter via Canada Post with a newspaper clipping reviewing a local RE group and a handwritten post it note stating this might interest me and signed with the initial `J` . I`m told this is a standard advertising ploy. I don`t know where they got my address.

Top Bottom