Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RECOMMENDATION OF MOVERS

Charly

Registered
I am in the middle of selling my property in Calgary and moving to Victoria BC.

Does anyone know of a good, reliable, very affordable mover that you can recommend?

Also, what method would you use to transfer valuable goods from one deposit box to another in another city? Obviously movers are out and so is flying them on an airplane. I have no clue what to do.

In the event that I might have to store my furniture, does anyone know of a good storage company?

smack123

Registered

I moved from Edmonton to Nanaimo last summer. These guys were great, and affordable. I was already out on the Island so they did the pick up from a storage unit and delivered on time. Nice husband and wife team with 2 teenage helpers (their son and a friend I believe).

My golf bag ended up with a small tear in it but otherwise everything arrived as expected.

I wouldn`t hesitate to use them again.

http://www.alberta-movers.com/

joe123

Registered
I moved Edmonton to Nanaimo, used a company called Big Steel Box. Never again, don`t recommend them in the slightest. Worst experience ever. Sounds like a good strategy, they deliver a box you fill, then they pick it up and deliver to your new house, like what pods do. They took 2.5 weeks to get it out there. Damaged my driveways on both houses. Were very misleading. Kept me in the dark. Didn`t communicate with me at all. All this frustration cost $3700..

AnitaR

REIN Member
Hello,
We are looking for movers in Edmonton. Would you have anyone great to recommend?
Thanks!
Anita

Chad9219

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Philipino Canadian mover
Robbie Lopez
780 807 2032
Good guy, startup eager to please

Top Bottom