Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommendations for Realtor in Regina SK

ronwin

Registered
I am looking for recommendations of a commercial residential realtor in Regina that has experience with apartment buildings (6-12 units) that are 20-35 years old. In addition any recommendations on property management firms as well would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance .

Les

GarthChapman

Registered
Try Merv Stradecki
Re/MAX Crown Real Estate Ltd.
(306) 596-4480

He is working with a client of mine and appears quite experienced to me, although I am not certain about his specific experience re apt bldgs. Use my name as the referral.

MonteDobson

Registered
QUOTE (ronwin @ Oct 4 2009, 11:07 AM) I am looking for recommendations of a commercial residential realtor in Regina that has experience with apartment buildings (6-12 units) that are 20-35 years old. In addition any recommendations on property management firms as well would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance .

Les
Hi Les,

I am from Regina, so feel free to give me a call to discuss further. I`m not a realtor but own a number of properties here so can maybe give you some insight as to where/what to buy etc.

Regards,

3dkeeper

Registered
QUOTE (ronwin @ Oct 4 2009, 11:07 AM) I am looking for recommendations of a commercial residential realtor in Regina that has experience with apartment buildings (6-12 units) that are 20-35 years old. In addition any recommendations on property management firms as well would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance .

Les

Top Bottom