Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommended reading...

jonathanb

Registered
Hey gang,

Ive been on this forum for quite a while, but this will be my first post.

I am fairly new at real estate investing, but i am really enjoying it and love reading and learning more. We currently have 2 rentals and will soon be looking to purchase more.

I was wondering which books people would recommend. Id like to read say.... 10 books this year on investing in real estate.

Thanks a lot, and i really appreciate all the great information on here.

Jon

R

RussellWestcott

Jon, welcome to the community, we are happy to have you onboard. Congratulations on your actions to date!

click here for a list of recommended books (Real Estate, business and personal development)... this should keep you busy for awhile.

The most important part of reading a book, is implementing what you are reading, because at the end of the year if you don't do anything you will just have a bigger bookshelf, and that's about it.

housingrental

Registered
I have not yet read it, but did just receive it, Confessions of a real estate entrepreneur by James A. Randel - it came highly recommend by another real estate investor that I trust

Top Bottom