Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

recreational properties

stewey08

Registered
Hi all. Just wondering what people are feeling about the recreational property rental market these days. I`m interested at looking into a ski hill residence to rent out by the week in the winter for skiing and boarding, in an area in B.C. that also boasts great summer biking/hiking opportunities. My other thought was a condo in a golf community to capture the baby boomer vacationers. I would also be interested in renting out by the week. Obviously the areas would have to score well on the Goldmine. Thoughts?

Roddyw9

Registered
QUOTE (stewey08 @ Aug 26 2008, 06:30 AM) Hi all. Just wondering what people are feeling about the recreational property rental market these days. I`m interested at looking into a ski hill residence to rent out by the week in the winter for skiing and boarding, in an area in B.C. that also boasts great summer biking/hiking opportunities. My other thought was a condo in a golf community to capture the baby boomer vacationers. I would also be interested in renting out by the week. Obviously the areas would have to score well on the Goldmine. Thoughts?

I am committed completely into a recreational property in BC. PM me if you would like more information.

Thanks,

RW

Top Bottom