Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Redline New World Headquarters

RedlineBrett

Registered
Hey guys,

I've taken a couple months off REINspace. But back at it for the fall!

We've had a super busy summer as always, and we've notice the Calgary market gaining a lot of momentum both in the pricing of invetment properties and rental rates. The calibre of applicants has increased along with rents, so we are very excited for the things to come.

The big news for Redline is that we recently closed on a new office building to house our growing brokerage. Our new address will be 3118 17th avenue SW Calgary AB. Two blocks away from the new C train station and westbrook mall redevelopment which all of you know I am a huge fan of!

We are renovating the building now and are scheduled to make the move in October.

Here is a quick picture of the building (pre renovation of course) and a handful of my staff... there are 5 missing from this photo.

Redline.jpg

In other exciting news I am happy to announce that we have recently signed a new mortgage broker to join our team. She will be making the move when we move into the new building. She has done the financing on all of Redline's residential acquisitions over the years and I can assure you, she is excellent! We look forward to rolling her into our team based approach to truly offer the most comprehensive real estate service available in Calgary.

The fall and winter has traditionally been the best time for investors to buy and I am looking forward to another great year.

See you in the forums!

Top Bottom