Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN 8-3 program

ssteckler

REIN Member
I know its supposed to be 17-3 but in my first 3 years as a REIN member I purchased 8 properties. I consider this a success because 3 years ago I thought that I would only be able to buy 3 properties. Thanks to the teaching, coaching and mentoring from various members, I`m moving closer to my Belize.

Thembi

Registered
QUOTE (ssteckler @ Oct 8 2008, 12:12 AM) I know its supposed to be 17-3 but in my first 3 years as a REIN member I purchased 8 properties. I consider this a success because 3 years ago I thought that I would only be able to buy 3 properties. Thanks to the teaching, coaching and mentoring from various members, I`m moving closer to my Belize.

Congratulations on ur success,its such an inspiration to hear these testimonials ,the big thing is no matter how long it took U DID IT!!!!

chrismccallum

REIN Member
That is great! 8 in 3 is very inspiring. I am shooting for 17 and I am stuck on 2! Keep going!
- Chris

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Nice Work Stephen.

8 positive cash flow properties in three years is amazing. The 17 - 3 is just a suggestion there are no "Supposed To`s" or Shoulds in life.

We all create what we create. You should be incredibly proud!

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Fantastic!

There are people whos biggest dream is to own 8 properties. Do you remember when you dreamed of having 8 properties and the days it sounded or felt so far away?

Even if you never purchased another door YOU have done it.

markl

Registered
Hi Stephen,

I only bought 8 properties in my first 3 years as well. Although the fourth year has been extremely busy as it took me that long to find the right team and to find my specialty so I have become the leading expert in my field. Once you can do that it becomes easier to purchase properties.

And even if you did nothing else and held your properties for say the next 10 - 20 years I think you would be well ahead of 90% of the population. But we both know that probably will not happen.

Regards,

Top Bottom