Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rein helps me provide for my mentally challenged niece

johnpeacock

Registered
About 4 years ago my brother and I entered a JV to buy 2 properties in Innisfail. They have appreciated well like everything else. My brother`s daughter will never to able to be self supporting so we have decided to sell those properties and use the funds to build a four plex unit in my home town ( My son and I are in the construction trades.)
By the end of the next 13 years when he retires, we expect to have the vast majority of these units paid off. Arrangements are made to have the units managed after both my brother`s and my death, enabling my niece to have a regular income for all her life.
I am extremely grateful to Rein for helping us to learn the skills and see the opportunities to do this.

RyanTopley

Registered
QUOTE (johnpeacock @ Nov 18 2007, 06:50 PM) About 4 years ago my brother and I entered a JV to buy 2 properties in Innisfail. They have appreciated well like everything else. My brother`s daughter will never to able to be self supporting so we have decided to sell those properties and use the funds to build a four plex unit in my home town ( My son and I are in the construction trades.)
By the end of the next 13 years when he retires, we expect to have the vast majority of these units paid off. Arrangements are made to have the units managed after both my brother`s and my death, enabling my niece to have a regular income for all her life.
I am extremely grateful to Rein for helping us to learn the skills and see the opportunities to do this.

What an inspirational, incredible story. The world could use a few more good people like yourselves.

RichardBeyer

Registered
QUOTE (RyanTopley @ Nov 19 2007, 10:31 AM) What an inspirational, incredible story. The world could use a few more good people like yourselves.

My favorite kind of REIN Success Story. Well Done!!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Thank you John,

Real Estate truly isn`t about the bottom line dollar. It is about what those dollars can provide you and your family.

Fantastic story John.

Top Bottom