Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN Members are the Best! Thanks Jules

jaass

Registered
I joined REIN during the April Quickstart. Prior to joining REIN I had been thinking about investing in real estate for probably 15 years, did all the research but was afraid to take action. During the Quickstart weekend I mentioned to a number of members that I was considering investing in Barrie and was informed to speak with Jules "the Barrie guru". I finally had an opportunity to introduce myself to Jules on Sunday at the end of the evening. He gave me his card and asked me to contact him with a couple of times that would work for me and he would spend some time with me sharing his knowledge. Well less than a week later I was in Barrie having lunch with Jules. He spent 3 hours with me showing me a couple of his properties and showing me the Barrie hot spots and sharing his learnings.

Jules you are the best and you have given me the confidence to purchase my first property. I took possession of my first property two weeks ago and am now in the process of finding a tenant.

Jules, thanks so very much for your candor, honesty and eagerness to share!

Joining REIN is the best thing that I have ever done!
I couldn`t have asked for a better group of people to learn from and keep me motivated to take action!!!

Thanks so very much for all your support.

Sylvia Smith

thejules

REIN Member
QUOTE (jaass @ Aug 31 2007, 05:47 PM) I joined REIN during the April Quickstart. Prior to joining REIN I had been thinking about investing in real estate for probably 15 years, did all the research but was afraid to take action. During the Quickstart weekend I mentioned to a number of members that I was considering investing in Barrie and was informed to speak with Jules "the Barrie guru". I finally had an opportunity to introduce myself to Jules on Sunday at the end of the evening. He gave me his card and asked me to contact him with a couple of times that would work for me and he would spend some time with me sharing his knowledge. Well less than a week later I was in Barrie having lunch with Jules. He spent 3 hours with me showing me a couple of his properties and showing me the Barrie hot spots and sharing his learnings.

Jules you are the best and you have given me the confidence to purchase my first property. I took possession of my first property two weeks ago and am now in the process of finding a tenant.

Jules, thanks so very much for your candor, honesty and eagerness to share!

Joining REIN is the best thing that I have ever done!
I couldn`t have asked for a better group of people to learn from and keep me motivated to take action!!!

Thanks so very much for all your support.

Sylvia Smith

Sylvia,
Way to go! It`s your desire and determination that`s getting you the results you want. Please ensure that you continue to follow the fundamentals and the REIN System of investing that you learned at Quick Start. I was glad to meet you in Barrie and thanks for lunch. All the best in you Real Estate Ventures. Thanks for the public Thank You....

Top Bottom