Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN Members - Tennant Pool?

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
I was wondering with being a REIN member aside from access to all the great professional team and trades contacts, do REIN members help new renters that come their way, fill the vacancies of other REIN member`s properties when they have no vacancies to fill?

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Absolutely,

Once you are networking with people who are investing in the same region of you it become very easy to share knowledge, insights, research, tenants and contractors.

Relationships in this business a. make it easier, and b. make it much more fun

dobiso

Registered
Hi,

I like what you`re thinking. I have a total of 8 units (8 doors) in RED DEER. Currently, I`m screening tenants for one of the units. I have a total of 7 applicants for this unit. I like alot of the applicants but I`ll only pick 1. Unfortunately, I don`t have any other vacancies in my other units so if anybody has VACANCIES in RED DEER.... send me a message, I can refer my applicants to you.

Anyone else in the RED DEER area ?
I`d like to NETWORK with you guys. I reside in Calgary but I invest mostly in RED DEER.

Thanks.

style_emoticons

Dexter Obiso

TodorYordanov

Registered
Absolutely!
I just referred a potential tenant ( after I filled my vacancy) to one of my REIN friends and she was screened and approved by them.

Power of networking is priceless.

Todor

Top Bottom