REIN Membership for couple?

Sep 26, 2007
Hi all, this is probably a question for Don or Russ, but I thought I`d put it out here for the rest of you all to answer...We have yet to get our REIN Membership and we are wondering about what to get... My husband works shift work and so is not always available to go to mtgs on evening, we also have small children so there is a child care issue.. what we`d like to know is if we bought one membership for the two of us, sometimes my husband could go to the mtgs and sometimes I would go. When there are Quickstart weekends we`d be willing to pay for one of us to go. What do other couples do? Buy 2 memberships? Or buy one and "share"? Thanks. B)

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Aug 22, 2007
www.donrcampbell.com
Hi,

Because having your spouse on board in your investment team is important, we decided a number of years ago to set up a spousal membership. This means that one spouse is the Primary Member and the Spouse is only $99/m more (about 1/2 price).

As you`ll see when you attend, there are MANY spousal teams that work this way, and the cool part about it is that you both get 100% full privileges and if only one of you attends ona certain month, the other still automatically receives the CD`s of the event.

Trust that helps

See you at the next REIN Workshop

BMironov

Registered
Aug 29, 2007
Toronto, ON
Hello Don,

Does this "duo" come to 17-3 program as a single member? For example, if this couple purchases property. You count this property on the name of "husband and wife"? For example, Mark and Carol Garrett from Ontario. Is this a correct example?

Thanks a lot,
Boris

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Aug 22, 2007
www.donrcampbell.com
They both will receive their Award pins as a married couple. However the properties are only counted once in the REIN Member Total (which is now over 19,100 properties and $2.03billion in value.