Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN Membership..To be or Not to be?

housingrental

Registered
To learn about real estate investing...
But problem is - good portion already knew - good portion not relevant... .. I`d be more satisfied if it was cheaper or closer to me I guess...

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (housingrental @ Feb 1 2009, 01:56 PM) To learn about real estate investing...
But problem is - good portion already knew - good portion not relevant... .. I`d be more satisfied if it was cheaper or closer to me I guess...
some folks also join Ozzie Jurrock`s team in BC or other groups where they live .. and of course much stuff is not new as real estate has been around 200 years .. apparently you are independently wealthy and all-knowing, thus wise .. so congratulations !!

housingrental

Registered
No not independently wealthy and until I`m there will consier $2500 alot of money...

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (housingrental @ Feb 1 2009, 06:24 PM) No not independently wealthy and until I`m there will consier $2500 alot of money...
of course it is .. cost (of $2500) has to be considered in light of value received .. and if you already own 7 properties or so then you will enough information to easily triple, 10-fold or 50-fold it (if this is your goal which it may not be) .. is this not worth $2500/year ?

KULA

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ADVISOR
Registered
QUOTE (EffectiveResume @ Jan 28 2009, 06:58 PM) Hi - I am seriously considering REIN membership and would very much like to speak to like-minded REIN Members. I am not sure if I should opt for the By-Mail membership or take the full membership.

In all honesty, cashflow is bit of a problem for me and while I think I can manage the full memebrship I want to make sure it really is worth it.

Can someone you has joined say in the last year or two contact me? You can email me and I will call or I can provide my contact details.

I really want to know how you have used REIN memebrship to `evolve` further in the world of real-estate ownership, etc.

Much appreciated.
ER

Hello ER,

I joined REIN a little over a year ago. Here is my well thought out soul searched response to you query:

JOIN and just get on with it.

Niran
PS. e-mail me if you like.

Kimberly

Registered
[quote name=`housingrental` date=`Jan 31 2009, 09:45 PM` post=`49666`]
How will I see / when? I`ve been on these boards for over a year and a member since April..
Lots of information... not valueable information...interesting? maybe.. informative.. maybe...
Yes reading books are cheaper... or even free...
Property management and RTA courses are more value added...
A quality ICI realtor should take care of the rest...
$2500 is much now, and I`ms ure always will be.. lots of other things to purchase...
Note I`m not on my 1st deal but 7th... and have cash for it.. ..
$2500 is still $2500...

Adam:
where do you take the RTA courses and the property management courses? Always looking to learn.

Thanks ever so much,

invst4profit

Registered
When I first joined this site I had the same questions regarding membership.
I saw the value of membership that others derived from it.
For myself I could not see attending meetings nor did I have a desire to be independently wealthy.
I am very happy with my present investments and attribute at least part of that to information available through this forum.
I chose to research through this site, many other sites, books etc. and opted not to become a member.

The true value of membership in REIN lies in the extent to which you use it.

AndyLuchies

Registered
From your question it appears as though you`re already decided on REIN, its more a matter of a mail membership vs full one. Here`s my take. I got the mail membership, which, although is half as much you get every meeting with necessary hand outs and all audio (for listening to over and over) get all signing bonuses of full membership (Quickstart program and other info) can still attend ACRE event for free once a year, and I think you can attend one membership meeting per year for free, for $100 a month. This is a no brainer, if you`re only interested in info, go with the mail membership, if however, you have motivational issues and/or want to network, full membership is better (then again, you can network all you want right here too, although its not the same)

What I`ve done is get the mail membership and then go to ACRE event/membership meeting free, then decide from there, you can always upgrade... besides, because this membership is tax deductible..its really only like 60-70$ !!!!

any questions email me.

Top Bottom