Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN Multi-Family Summit Highly Recommended!

margaretcowan

REIN Member
I attended REIN's multi-family summit weekend in Edmonton in August 2010. I already had a background in real estate and had invested in smaller properties. That weekend I learned so many valuable strategies and tips that were truly instrumental and essential in my buying my 11 unit apartment building in Edmonton in December 2011. I even heard my local expert commercial mortgage broker speak at the summit. He got me great financing and acted like an older brother/ personal Edmonton multi-family expert to me.

I can't recommend this summit highly enough!

Has REIN asked me to post this? Nope. I just love connecting people to ideas, experiences and people that will benefit them.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
I second that reco. A great event to learn the various options that exist in real estate beyond single family.

I shall be there (and on three panels/breakouts) and will have a booth as a co-sponsor. See you all there.

AndyLuchies

Registered
Has anyone heard if this is available for us out east in Ontario (Not only multi-family but the broader commercial investing courses)? Either as a live event or if the Alberta shows are recorded? I suppose I could fly west, but seeing as commercial real estate is still a few years away for me I'd rather just attend something local.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
I suppose I could fly west, ...
Knowledge is universal. There are few, if any, differences in owning an industrial warehouse, a mobile home park, an apartment building or a retail strip mall in AB, BC, ON or TX.

Why not make it a weekend and visit nearby Banff, Lake Louise or Canmore and its 1,000,000 sq km backyard, the majestic Rocky Mountains ?

AndyLuchies

Registered
That sounds like a wonderful idea Thomas, but family responsibilities keep me grounded for now.
There will be plenty of time to see Canada's beauty when I'm older, slower and it's just me and the Mrs. once again.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Just got some more exciting news for this "One-Time" event. Todd Hirsh will be speaking on Saturday to discuss the Canadian and Alberta economies. this will help those in attendance cut through the political rhetoric of the campaign. Going to be a classic!

Top Bottom